- Home /
- Industry Benefits /
- ABACUS for Museums & Visitor Attractions
ABACUS for Museums & Visitor Attractions
ANALYSE – UNDERSTAND - IMPROVE
Museums and Visitor Attractions
The creation and operation of visitor attractions such as museums, galleries, science centres, heritage sites, zoos and aquaria, and theme parks can be a complex process. It requires informed management decisions to ensure that precious funding and resources are spent effectively.
Abacus provides a platform to bring together key visitor counting metrics with other operational data to give you a clearer picture of your operational performance to helps you to identify where improvements can be made.
- Understand daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal footfall trends
- Assess how different marketing activities drive footfall to your attraction
- Manage staffing levels to maintain good customer service whilst striking a balance between visitor numbers and staffing costs
- Monitor the flow of visitors between different exhibition spaces, shops and cafes to understand the appeal of different zones and help plan exhibit layouts
- Measure visitor interaction with specific exhibits
- Address queue management issues
- Share visitor counts with key stakeholders and funders
- Use visitor footfall data and as a KPI to help evidence improvements for funding applications.
No items to display
Visual Management Systems Limited
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070